Top 24 Inspirational Quotes of Abraham Lincoln

http://knowledgeseeker05.blogspot.com


Abraham Lincoln


Abraham Lincoln is considered as one of World’s greatest heroes. His astounding journey, from very humble beginnings to achieving the highest office in the America, inspires us all across the globe . Here are his powerful and inspiring quotes

24 Inspirational Quotes of Abraham Lincoln

  1. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion”
  2. “The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land” 
  3. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle”
  4. “Don’t worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition”
  5. “My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure”
  6. “Important principles may, and must, be inflexible”
  7. “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe”
  8. “Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing”
  9. “My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right”
  10. “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today”
  11. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years”
  12. “Everybody likes a compliment”
  13. “Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them”
  14. “If there is anything that a man can do well, I say let him do it. Give him a chance”
  15. “I do the very best I know how – the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end”
  16. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other”
  17. “The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just”
  18. “No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar”
  19. “Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.”
  20. “I’m a slow walker, but I never walk back”
  21. “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm”
  22. “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong”
  23. “Whatever you are, be a good one”
  24. “I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how a man could look up into the heavens and say there is no God” 
http://knowledgeseeker05.blogspot.com